Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

Anthony wrote:

>You can save a given set of curves, saturation values, levels, etc., and
>then just reload them for subsequent images.

Thanks, and yes, I found that in Edit (at the bottom) in a friend's PS6. It
doesn't seem to be available in PS-LE, however, which may be what Rob is
using. As I am.

Isn't there also a way to select a color in Photoshop, either from the
screen or from the palette, and tell it "This is the reference color for
*that* area?" I mean, of course, without painting it all in one flat color?
It seems I found that in a manual once, but it got away from me and I can't
find it again. :-(

Best regards--LRA