Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

Rob writes:

> I don't remember what manipulations I made on
> this image.  Very little.

Hmm ... looks like you cranked the blue and red saturation pretty heavily.
Also, levels look adjusted for blue, but not for red or green.

My guess is that you lost or misplaced your green channel too greatly at some
point and thereby eliminated the chance of getting a faithful turquoise color.
Which part is supposed to be turquoise?  The dress, or the ocean behind it?

Any chance of seeing a reduced copy of the original scan, with nothing other
than downsampling for convenience?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.