filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

I use AdobeRGB for scans but I do wonder if I should swap back to sRGB. I
don't use the colour matching at all with the digicam which is roughly sRGB.

Many people on this list use Epson printers that supposedly work with sRGB.
If you don't use external printing services or if the external service you
use have their printing set-up to sRGB then why not use sRGB. Everytime you
convert to or from one colour profile to another you have the potential to
mess up your print. If your end target is sRGB (which includes web work) why
not just work in sRGB?

Steve

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.