Re: filmscanners: Custom ICC printer profiles

Tony Sleep wrote:

> A couple of months ago I gave up with all the autopilot approaches, and set
> about merely doing manual adjustments in the printer driver (CMY,
> saturation, contrast). This has worked far, far better than anything else :
> prints are now as close to the screen image as is possible within the
> limits of a different gamut. And it's free.

And I thought it was a result of my working with older printers (Epson
Stylus Color Pro, Color Pro XL, and 850) that brought me to these same
conclusions.

Interesting...  I guess the new ones aren't much better in this
department.  Guess I'll continue plodding along with my Neanderthal
methods for now...

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.