RE: filmscanners: Custom ICC printer profiles

I had the same response to this system. The Spyder was a snap. But
Profiler RGB did not have instructions for Photoshop 6 when I bought it
and I had to use it manually to tweek the profile files until the prints
matched the display. But I get beautiful and brilliant prints from my
Epson 2000P, while I read all kinds of personal internet reviews about
this printer complaining about unsaturated, dull colors, from people who
never heard of calibration.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.