Re: filmscanners: OT: Spam

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:58:18 +1200  Colin Maddock (cmaddock@clear.net.nz)
wrote:

> Is anyone else receiving much more spam than they used to?

Masses. I have got several Yahoo and Excite accounts closed this month just
for the Nigerian scam spam. What with viruses, spam and bounces from this
list I get on average 400 mails a day and 75% are junk.

Please can we not have a lengthy OT discussion about this here. If you ever
go anywhere near Usenet or open mail lists spam is inevitable. OT is as bad
as spam in many peoples' book, and they mail me and complain...

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info
& comparisons