From: Bigboy9955@aol.com [mailto:Bigboy9955@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 11:00 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Supra 400 shadows

In a message dated 08/01/2001 2:43:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< My (admittedly drastic) solution has been to stop using Supra 400.  I've
switched entirely to Provia 400F slide film, and I  find it scans just
beautifully. >>

I have heard some horrible reviews of this film.  Of course, it will surely
come up short if comparing it to Provia 100F.  I'd love to open up my world 2
stops in a "decent" manner.

Ed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.