Re: filmscanners: Polaroid SS120 & 6x12

> I seem to remember many months ago, prior to the release of the
> SS120, that Polaroid were considering producing a mod in the future
> to enable the 120 to scan up to 6x12.
> Anyone aware if this is still being considered....I'm assuming of
> course that the scanner is actually capable of going beyond 6x9.

VERY capable and probably amounts to nothing more than a firmware
modification. Actually, they could, if they wished do 6 by 25 if such a
beast existed :-) David H will no doubt enlighten us to future plans when
the time is right.

Ian Lyons
http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.