filmscanners: SCSI card advice wanted

I'm going to replace my Adaptec 2902E card which came with my Epson Perfection
636 and I currently use with my Acer 2720s then daisy chained to the Epson so
that I may use an internal SCSI hard drive as a dedicated Photoshop swap drive.

A used one would be dandy, it needs to be 50 pin for the internal segment going
to the hard disk and have a 25 pin external connector of the DB25 variety.

Any model suggestions would be most appreciated!

alan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.