Re: filmscanners: Vuescan:two small requests

In a message dated 7/23/2001 0:03:25 AM EST, BobKehl@kvernkehl.com writes:

> There's just two small items that really seem lacking to me and really slow
>  me down and frustrate me every time I use it.
>
>      1.) A "browse for folder" button to locate the folder to save files in.

You can already do this with the commands in the Folder menu.

>      2.)A multi-image preview screen for thumbnails.

Yes, this would be nice.  It's not simple to add this, given that
VueScan has to work with a wide range of scanners, many
of which can't even move the film holder under VueScan's
control.  There are other complications too - the special
mode that the Nikon scanners use to quickly acquire
thumbnails has many subtle problems that are hard to
work around.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.