filmscanners: Re:Multi-scanning; Was: My replacement 8000 is banding

Ed:
        Have you yet gotten one of the new Canon 4000 ppi scanners to
include in VueScan?  In one of your earlier posts, you questioned
whether the unit uses 2 scans or one to do the IR dust removal; have
you gotten any information on this?  Also, is the Canon cable of
single pass multi-scans?
        Some recent reviews have been complimentary of the Canon,
rating it about equal to the Nikon and Polaroid 4000 units.  We're
all very interested in getting good information on how these nice
units compare.
                Bob

--

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.