re: filmscanners: Re: Vuescan gripes

It's curious most of you are doing less modifying in PS from recent scans, I
had been doing little PS modifying, but have had to make the substantial curves
adjustment lately in PS to bring blue down 20-30 points and red up 5-10 points.

I roll I was working on of beach pictures I changed the blue portion of the
white balance settings up .05 and got MUCH better pictures, I only needed a
gamma curve adjustment of about 20 points and a slight flattening in the bottom
quarter tones to keep the contrast realistic.

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.