Re: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: image samples of digital artifacts

>Well, this may be what Dan Honemann is up against
on his notebook computer.  I told him to ditch it.

That's a little extreme, Rafe. :-) Granted that an LCD is not suited to
*working* on graphics, it's viable for *viewing* them. Still, if Dan throws
out his Dell Inspiron, I hope he throws it in my direction--I could use a
portable backup, and could keep up with the List while I'm fishing or on
vacation. <g>

Best regards--LRA