RE: filmscanners: My replacement 8000 is banding like the first one :-(

Paint the edges of the negatives green, and get some Shitake Stones or what
ever they're called, sold at the high end stereo stores...some people swear
they improve their sound, so they might improve scanning ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.