RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

> Did you say, "Leaf 35" ?  Not 45?  You've got the "little guy" too?

Rafe,

I did.  Two reasons.  One was because the electronics are identical to the
45, so I can use the power supply, CCD board, processor/SCSI board etc. if I
have any problems with my 45, and mostly because I wanted to use it to add
features/re-write the application/plug-in, and not put my 45 out of
commission.  I also got a Mac 8500/366 (I think that's the model) to drive
it.

Thanks for the URL!

Austin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.