filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: image samples of digital artifacts

Lynn wrote:
> Hoo, boy, that *would* be useful! Presently, every definition is
> about a half-click away from the next guy's definition. If I had
> a website, I'd give it a go (I've got *plenty* of examples!)--
> maybe some kind-sprited, web-savvy member will do it?

I'd be happy to put things online provided the examples are appropriately
sized.  I already have a page about scanning to explain the work which was
being done on looking at film types.  It would be good to have examples
of things which are problematic about scanning.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.