RE: filmscanners: Nikon Service

Title: RE: filmscanners: Nikon Service

I spent A LOT of time on the phone with Nikon tech support when I had my first LS-8000.  As a software engineer/dba with a lot of hardware experience, I've had a lot of experience with tech support in other areas.  Finally, I've done my part to help Nikon meet their photographic equipment sales goals.

While I've had my issues with Nikon's service for their photographic equipment, tech support for the LS-8000 was some of the best I've experienced.

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.