Re: filmscanners: Vuescan too blue

> The last few weeks I have been having to adjust my vuescan
> created images from my Scanwit by what I think is an extreme amount.
> Usually I move red up 7 points around 150, blue down around 20 points.

Are we talking about slides or negatives?
Let's suppose we are discussing slides...

When scanning Fuji slides (100ASA) with my ScanWit I choose under the
"Color" tab for Slide
vendor "Generic" Most of the scans have the right colour for me.
When I choose Slide vendor "Kodak, Ektachrome", the colours I get are
looking wrong to me...
But with Generic they look blue compared to Kodak.

Maybe you accidentaly changed the Slide vendor?

The first photo is with the "Generic" setting, the second with "Ektachrome".

With kind regards,

Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

Email:
annapurna@worldmail.nl
Homepage Nepal - Trekking Around Annapurna - Photo Gallery:
http://annapurna.wolweb.nl