Re: filmscanners: fogged film

"Derek Clarke" <derek_c@cix.co.uk> wrote:
> I presume you mean security staff at the entrance to airside rather than
> check in staff?

Correct.

> Film must never be left in checked baggage these days, the X-ray machines
> they use for that are guaranteed to fog your film.

It's a pity they don't warn anyone!  Reminds me - when checking my luggage
in Hong Kong I was asked to look at the Xray machine and explain what one
of the items in my bag was; it was clearly a 35mm SLR.  Beats me why the
guy operating the machine couldn't tell!  Maybe nobody ever puts cameras
in their checkin luggage so it was unexpected.  At that point I was on my
way
home and the camera was empty.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.