filmscanners: OT (mildly) re:Test Imacon, Nikon.Polaroid

Although I haven't seen it in the flesh either, this sounds like the early
panoramic cameras (Cirkut, Kodak) of 80-90 years ago, updated and
technisized. The Kodak used a swiveling anistigmat lens and slot arrangement
with a curved film back. The Cirkut was unique in that it swiveled the
entire camera with a gear mechanism. I've never actually seen one of those,
but I'd love to have one (s'pose eBay would have them? ;-) ).

The only thing relevant to the current discussion, I think, is that
"Whatever goes around, Comes around." :-)

Best regards--LRA