Re: filmscanners: OT Polaroid (was: Nikon 8000ED

I can't imagine that anyone would "enjoy" reading about the financial trouble of
an organization.  Good jobs are at stake and investors are exposed to high
risk.  I sincerely hope, and believe, Polaroid will find their way out of this.
You're right Lynn, Polaroid is a "gutsy" company and it has made many
contributions to the photographic community.  As soon as the current situation
stabilizes, as I believe it will, I plan to acquire a 120 and not at a fire
sale.

Jim