Re: filmscanners: Nikon 4000ed on mac

   I also am using it.  But trying to get all the scanners working on
the same software.  As of now I have Nikonscan 3.1, Poloroidcolor 4.51,
Vuescan, Scanmaker 111, Silverfast.  As you can see these all take time
to learn and master.  I use all of them each day to make my living.  It
would be nice just to work with one program instead of 5.
   Now Jack you say that you are using Vuescan that has Ice and all the
other goodies, or are you using Nikon software?  I think I know the
answer.  There is a reason I asked what I asked.
And yes I am aware that Vuescan does not work on a mac with firewire, I
was looking for a workaround.

chuck

Jack Phipps wrote:

> I'm using a Nikon 4000 as we speak on a Mac G4 with 8.something OS. Digital
> ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM are working just fine.
>
> Jack Phipps
> Applied Science Fiction

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.