RE: filmscanners: Polaroid Sprintscan 120

Overall, I admit, I like Silverfast.  The more I use it, the more I like
it's basic structure, automatic corrections with detailed options for manual
override, i.e., here's what our artificial intelligence thinks you should
do, now go improve on it, if you have the inclination and/or time.  The
documentation is really lacking, however.  Even the documentation for
version 4, while apparently comprehensive, is obscure, at best. Features are
described, but still not clarified. Thank God (or at least Ian) for Ian's
great tutorials to get one started.

<<Ian Lyons wrote: "You haven't wasted your money. I think there is a lot to
SilverFast that you
haven't quite discovered yet. That's said LaserSoft don't make life easy for
the user with their poor documentation for version 5.">>

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.