Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Sprintscan 120

<snip>

Thanks for the review, Howard.  First one I've seen
on the list, other than Ian's.

I have no comments on Silverfast vs. Insight...
pick your poison, as they say.

I will be interested in hearing of any tricks
you come up with to deal with the bowing of
large negatives.  Same problem here on the
8000, to some extent.  I've never used glass
carriers, but have a feeling I may need to,
in order to get ultimate image sharpness.

For cleaning film, I use one of those
cans of compressed air.  Others have mentioned
the "StaticMaster" brush.  Nice having ICE to
deal with the worst of the crud, though.

rafeb.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.