Re: filmscanners: Nikon LS IV/Nikoscan 3.0

Lawrence Smith wrote:

> Ray,
>
> "my software" ??!!  did you write it for Nikon?  If not, I hardly think it's
> your software ;-)  If you did then i have a few suggestions for you!  I DO
> live within a 100 miles of greensboro and i'd love to have you come over and
> have a beer and i'll tell you how I think it could be improved....
>
> Lawrence
>
> >I do not think my software is "garbage".  I don't like you
> > calling it garbage either.

Lawrence,

I can show you the receipt where I paid for the scanner, which included
the software.  That's like saying that your dishes are not yours because
you did not make them.  Or your vacuum cleaner is not yours because you
did not make it.

'Nuf said by me.  No more word games.  I'll not respond to any public
replies.  If you want to e-mail me personally, fine.

Ray Amos

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.