From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk [mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Wilson, Paul
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 1:51 PM
To: 'filmscanners@halftone.co.uk'
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

The Nikon does seem marginally sharper but the Polaroid seems to have better shadow detail (lower right side of the uncropped shot).  However, it is a little tough to tell from the small .jpg.

Lawrence, I assume you'll post more conclusions when you have them.  Unfortunately, my SS120 won't be here until Monday.

Paul Wilson
pwilson@gomez.com
781-768-2410

Gómez