RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

It's clear to me that ICE "nailed" a couple of dust motes in the bottle
lettering, and that the Nikon scan is marginally sharper. But if the theme
is "Italy," the warmer tones of the SprintScan come closest (even if the
original didn't). This, of course, is "happy accident"--if the theme were
"Yelow Knife, Canada," the roles might be reversed. :-)

As Lawrence said on his site, the judgement is largly subjective, and so
it's your call.

Best regards--LRA