RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

Title: RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

Well, I've decided to return mine and try the Polaroid.  I was having the banding and AF problems but what really made the decision was how the Nikon seemed to accentuate the grain in B&W neg scans.  Also, trying the Polaroid is a no lose situation since I can return it with no restocking fee.  I'll miss Digital ICE though.

Paul Wilson
pwilson@gomez.com
781-768-2410

Gómez