RE: Re: filmscanners: Film grain vs 2700 DPI scan resolution

> Frank, the biggest single improvement in my photo
> "technique" these last couple of years was giving
> up on generic ISO 200 negative films.

I took a different approach...I use MF.  I can shoot Tri-X till the cows come
home, developed D-76 1:1, and they look very good IMO.  I know that's B&W, but
I'm sure that the same would apply to color.

I do really like shooting 35mm, but anything I really want to scan, and expect
better than 8x10, I've resigned my self to MF.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.