RE: filmscanners: exposing C41 for scanning ( was gibberish header)

Hi, Rafe, you wrote:

>Huh?  Sorry, that one went right over my head.

Reference to Steve's tongue-in-cheek remark (re the British Home Secretary's
erstwhile advice in case of atomic attack) to get under the kitchen table,
when he brought up a favorable example of digital photography. :-)

On this side of the pond, the advice was to get under your desk (for school
children). Steve (and I) meant that this discusion of digital versus film is
going to get "hot"--always has before! No doubt, there'll be fallout. ;-)

Best regards--Lynn