Re: filmscanners: Digital Shortcomings

Who ever said that spell check is smart? And I thought it was smarter than
I am..... Well maybe it is.

Anyway, it's a picture of the ....... and I should learn how to proff read
better. Funny thing is that I missed it after it came in also and that's
where I pick up most of my missteaks.

Larry

>Larry Berman wrote:
>
>>There is a double page picture, shot with it from a helicopter, in the
>>latest Sports Illustrated. I purchased the magazine today and it really
>>looks suburb.
>                                                   ^^^^^^
>>Larry
>
>OH, I see, its one of those cameras that make the whole world look like a
>suburb... I prefer cameras that don't try to make everything look middle
>class myself! ;-)
>
>Art

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com