Re: filmscanners: NikonUSA warranty service

Hersch, thanks for sharing that story. Jerry, take note.

It's definitely a pleasure to see a "happy ending" to some of these service
nightmares. I think the answer, if any OEMs are reading, is that the techs
need the training, and they need to be "involved," i.e. doing a bit of
scanning for their own pleasure. An auto mechanic who doesn't drive isn't
likely to be very reliable.

Best regards--LRA