RE: filmscanners: Request for "unbiased review" of Polaroid 120

Polaroid 120 Users --

Thanks, David, for referring me to the archive. I found and read Ian Lyons'
Polaroid-120 review which isn't nearly so detailed at Rafe B's review of
the Nikon 8000.

Would anyone like to post a review of the Polaroid 120 as complete as
Rafe's? His excellent Nikon review appears below.

Thanks.

-- Victor Landweber

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.