Re: filmscanners: cd making question

At 03:50 PM 6/22/01, you wrote:
>Are these CD's for archiving purposes, or just to run a slide show?

archiving

>Do you want the thumbnails to open the full size images when clicked on?

yes

>It sounds like you want to create a web site that will run off a CD. It can be
>activated through autorun or from a splash screen that appears when you put
>the CD in.
>
>It's a two part process. Design the web site on your local machine and use an
>autorun program to burn it to a CD.
>
>I have a good autorun program that I use from:
>http://www.pollensoftware.com/autorun/index.html
>
>You also might try some of the CD software, like EZCD from Roxio:
>http://www.roxio.com/index.jhtml

Not necessarily a web site, just a cd that can automatically open the thumbs,
and then the full file (when a thumb is clicked) into PhotoShop or other
imaging program, so then the file can be manipulated and saved to the hard
drive or something other than back to the cd.

I have EZCD 4 from adaptec and I have not figured out how to do this using that
software. I'll have to experiment with it and some other things suggested on
list.

Thanks,
Jules_C

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.