Re: filmscanners: cd making question

Jules,

Are these CD's for archiving purposes, or just to run a slide show? Do you
want the thumbnails to open the full size images when clicked on?

It sounds like you want to create a web site that will run off a CD. It can
be activated through autorun or from a splash screen that appears when you
put the CD in.

It's a two part process. Design the web site on your local machine and use
an autorun program to burn it to a CD.

I have a good autorun program that I use from:
http://www.pollensoftware.com/autorun/index.html

You also might try some of the CD software, like EZCD from Roxio:
http://www.roxio.com/index.jhtml

Larry

>I want to make/burn cd's with images on them and have a thumbnail file on
>there too, that will automatically start when the cd is popped in the
>drive. So the user will have thumbnails in front of them and then they can
>click on an image to open it. Or if they want to, they can close out the
>thumbnail file and open the files in an imaging program. Hope I'm making
>sense....

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com
http://IRDreams.com