RE: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.2 Available

> It's been said before, but at the risk of embarassing Ed, it bears
> repeating:  this level of customer support is simply awe-inspiring.
> "I think the colours I'm geting off my negs aren't as good as they could
> be."
> <Momentary silence>
> "OK, here's a fix that should help."
>
> Are you watching this, Nikon, Minolta, Polaroid, Silverfast et al?

Yes it's been said before and it'll be said again and again.  It's one of
rare topics that comes up again and again yet is actually ENJOYABLE
to hear repeated.

Needless to say (but I will) Ed has always been quick and accurate in his
twice in the last couple days.

Best software I've ever bought, and the service is a big part of that.

THANKS ED!

--Andrew

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.