Re: filmscanners: Digital Shortcomings

Check out
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/cameras/camerasIndex.jh
tml
Then look at the article about Michael Grecco using the DCS Pro Back on a
"glamour shoot".
You may want to check out the recent updates in the world of digital
photography before you make such a sweeping statement.

 >>So, are you planning on using a digital camera for your glamour
photography?
Ouch!  I can't see how you'd be happy with the results compared to what wet
processing in a commercial lab can do for you.  Resolution is lousy and you
can't get the look and feel from it that wet film and paper will give. <<

>>Polaroid film is awful
stuff for proofing (sorry Mr. Hemingway), so digital should be able to
compete with it very well.  <<

Well we've been using it for years with no problems at all. What do you find
so awfull about it ?

Kevin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.