From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Robert Kehl
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 4:03 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Matrox G400 vs G450

I've been thinking about buying a Matrox G450 with the dual head feature due
to recommendations on this list.  I just bought a workstation that will come
with a Matrox G400.  For scanning and tweaking in PS6 is this card going to
do as well as the G450 or should I upgrade.  What is the difference between
these two cards?  Looking at the Matrox web site, it does not seem apparent
to me.  Any help?

Bob Kehl

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.