Re: filmscanners: Scanner resolution (was: BWP seeks scanner)

Maris wrote:
>I would venture to suggest that a 3-minute exposure using the same exposure
>settings but with today's equipment will result in the same detail.

Having known a couple of artists who did this (one with an extremely
stopped-down lens, the other with night photography), I'd suggest that
you're right. :-)
Slowing down a basketball game that much, however, was not an option. ;-)

Best regards--LRA