filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Scanner resolution (was: BWP seeks scanner)

Dan wrote:
> To me, the difference is astonishing, as if the Nikon
> image were viewed through a veil of haze, while the
> Leafscan is clear.

Must be something wrong with my monitor at work.  The differences look very
subtle to me.  Someone else made a good point though - how long did the
leafscan take to produce the scan compare to the Nikon?  How long from holding
the piece of film to having the TIFF file on the computer?

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.