Re: filmscanners: Skin tones

Maris

I think everyone will gain to have a rely good VueScan software. I will.
(Spec. with negative film )     I understand that you also have done the
same test as I have with the 3 software's: NikonScan 3.1  VueScan 7.1 and
Silverfast 5.2. And that you have been looking at:    ower all performance ,
  in color, color cast, histogram, contrast, flatness  etc. ??
Please send me some pictures so we can share ouers experience.
I can send you  pictures of  Mac Beth , working situation, studio pictures
etc.   Showing how different the 3 and even other sofwares as Binuscan are
reading the same negative. And some are more flat and some are not so lively
than others.
I will have the best out put from my scanners, not a lot of work
later on in Photoshop.

Best regards
Mikael Risedal
Photographer
Lund Sweden

Owner of  VueScan, NikonScan, Polaroid Insight, Polaroid 2.7.1  Binuscan ,
Silverfast
Scanners: LS2000. LS4000. Polaroid 35+