filmscanners: Re: LS-30 no index pics

Hello list, I want to thank everybody who tried to help me with the problem on my LS-30 not showing
index-pics. Luckyly I could get it all fixed today. My software somehow screwed up and reinstalling it did
not help. After removing Nikon-Scan I copied the Utilities-file from the CD-ROM onto my hard-disk and ran
"RegSweeper.exe". After that I installed Nikon-scan again and my LS-30 works like it should.
I got this hint from Nikon Germany when I called them yesterday.
Too bad such things are not described in the manual or even mentioned. How many folks send their
equipment in for repairs that are not nescessary... Arno.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.