filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: BWP seeks scanner

Nicholas Hartmann wrote:
>I have spent 25 years with B&W photography learning to make 11x14
>selenium-toned fiber prints that I like a lot. My kit consists of a 35mm
>rangefinder camera with a few very good lenses, and Kodak TMax 400 film.

I suggest you should take some negs and try them on various scanners.  IMO
that's the only way you'll know whether you can get enough data out of the
film to reproduce the images you want.  There may be people on the list
who could help out with providing access to a scanner or scanning a frame
or two for you.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com