Ed, your web site doesn't list the Arcus/Agfa 1200 flatbed SCSI scanner.
Does that mean I'm SOL? Is there a "generic" function within VueScan that
might serve me better than the Agfa FotoLook? (Not complaining about
FotoLook, here; I'm just new to this and want to see if there's something
better than what I'm using.)
From: EdHamrick@aol.com [SMTP:EdHamrick@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 8:25 AM
Subject: filmscanners: VueScan 7.0.26 Available
I just released VueScan 7.0.26 for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
It can be downloaded from:
What's new in version 7.0.26
* Added support for HP ScanJet 5370C
* Added support for HP 6350C transparency adapter
* Added support for Microtek X12USL
* Fixed grinding noise when scanning on HP 7400C
* Fixed problem when running VueScan with some
unsupported scanners (i.e. Relisys)
* Fixed problem with SprintScan 35+ and some negatives
* Fixed some problems with crashes
* Fixed problem with file numbering. It now uses
the first unused file number in a series.