Re: filmscanners: CD RW Deal

I think that everyone here can see that this is another "Ooops!" I'm trying to
sort out a new email address, since the last one crashed badly. "Mia Culpas"
all around, and I'm sorry I helped clog your mail boxes. (and boy, my face is
red--again!!)

Best regards--LRA
--

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:27:32
 Lynn Allen wrote:
>Hi, Art--
>
>This is a test, and actually has nothing to do with "CD RaW Deals." :-)
>
>You said my earlier msg was nearly unanswerable, because of the curious
>wrapping. In my limited experience, Reply's generally follow the original
>formatting (e.g. if the mode is set at Replace rather than Insert, I have to
>play games with the keyboard to edit something I've typed).
>
>As yet, I haven't a clue as to how to correct the wrapping, but with my HP
>down I have adequate time to "play" with it. With your help, I might be able
>to answer a few minor questions.
>
>So see how this one replies. It *should* work identically to yours, but it
>*could* refer back to Jim Snyder's formatting. Let's see how it plays.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!