From: Marvin Demuth [mailto:mdemuth@polobeam.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 6:00 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: VueScan information

I am picking up "bits and pieces" of information on getting started with
VueScan from reading the messages and the help file information.

Surely there is more efficient way to be introduced to VueScan.

Can anyone refer me to other VueScan information?

Marvin Demuth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.