Re: filmscanners: LS-4000 - Nikon Scan 3.0 crashes under Win98SE

In speaking with the Nikon rep here in Canada, I was informed that the crashes
are unique to situations where Photoshop Vs. 6 is being used.  Evidently,
crashes do not occur with the previous version 5.

>>> "Manfred E. Bendisch" <Manfred@Bendisch.com> 2001/06/02 5:36:30 PM >>>
Hello list members,

today I've received my new Nikon LS-4000. What a difference compared to my
old HP photosmart.
The problem is that the Nikon scanner software (Nikon Scan 3.0) constantly
crashes, especially
when I try to use ICE or other advanced features. I'm running Windows 98
Second Edition.
Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks, Manfred.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.