filmscanners: Reflective IT8 group buy extras available

Last month I collected a number of Epson-inkjet subscribers into a pool to
purchase several Wolf Faust manufactured reflective IT8.7/2 targets for flat
bed profiling.

I ended up with a few extra targets and would like to offer them for a modest
fee of $15.00 including shipping to any who are interested.  (US and Canada)

Wolf claims a dE of below 1 _average_ for the target.  The standard is dE of
10.  For what is worth, on my Epson Perfection 636 with Monaco EzColor v1.6
there was a noticeable improvement in the scanner profile with Wolf target, vs
the Monaco target.  I cannot use the Wolf target to do the printer profiling
because Monaco encrypts their IT8 files and will not accept a differnt
non-encrypted file.  But it will take another IT8 for the scanner profiling
only.

Those who are interested can contact me off list please.

Futher details on the targets can be found at:

http://www.targets.coloraid.de

Alan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.