From: Arthur Entlich [mailto:artistic@ampsc.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:12 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: LS4000 reboot problem

Paul,

I can't help on the firewire issue.

The question everyone is going to ask, so I might as well do so is:

Is the Nikon sharper than the SS4000, and if so by about what percentage?

Does the shallow DOF become an issue?  How bad is it, how does DOF
compare to the SS4000, and have you found a simple solution to making
DOF less of a problem (if it has become one)?

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.