Re: filmscanners: Filmscanning vs. Flatbedding

Tony wrote:

> This is exactly why I got into scanning, to expand the range of
possibilities. Filmscanners and software are now powerful enough tools to
easily surpass what conventional darkrooms can achieve in most respects.
<clip>
> And of course, hardest of the lot, taking
a decent photo in the first place;)

Aha, I knew it!! If this stuff had been around 30-some years ago, "I cooda
bin a contenduh, Chahlie, I cooda bin a contenduh!" Oh well--I pro'ly
cood'na bin a actuh, either, but it's always nice to dream. ;-)

TWISI, advances in scanning are going to make some dreams come true for the
kids coming along. And we were here to break the ground! :-)

Best regards--LRA